Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Art is not for the weary.

Everything can become art.
It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle.


I appreciate someone who can perfectly mesh the precise melody of words to form a statement of beauty so real that it impacts the reader in such a way they want to relive that feeling over and over again. In the right persons mind, words are no longer just words but merely tools to create fine art.

I appreciate when someone can capture life so cleverly with a still shot, that it leaves you in wonder as to why you have yet learned to look at life the way the person behind the lens has learnt to do so.

I appreciate that if put in the right hands, a pencil and paper can become a whole new world filled with wonder and awe.

I appreciate people who will take whatever is at their fingertips and turn it into a piece of something we can all learn to admire and enjoy.

God is the original artist, we merely try to walk in His footsteps and capture His best pieces in our own ways. It's sad that the human race has turned a lot of His unappreciated "pieces" into ashes of almost nothing, however, art gives me hope that with the gifts He has given us we can make Ashes Of Beauty.




I hope to become one of the people I've learnt to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment